CODERTY treats data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner. It only treats those data that are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the specified, explicit and legitimate purposes for which it obtains them, and does not treat them for purposes incompatible with those.
This Policy is permanently accessible through the link enabled on the website, called "Policy of Privacy ”, and can be updated at any time, either as a consequence of a regulatory change or due to modify the configuration of the services or the type of business developed.
Who is the Data Controller?
- Identity : Coderty S.L. hereinafter Coderty
- Professional activity : IT
- CIF : B04831202
- Postal address : C / Chillida No4, 4_1, Almería, Aguadulce Telephone: 647684826
- Email: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process the data?
To access and / or navigate the coderty.com website, it is not necessary to provide any information. The mandatory nature of the answer to the questions that are raised, or the data that is requested through the website, is indicated by adding an asterisk (*) after the question or field of the form. If the required data is not provided, it will not be possible to provide the service or functionality. requested.
The Data Controller does not process data of minors in any case through the web, since the contracting of services is only allowed to persons of legal age with full capacity to act in legal traffic.
At CODERTY we treat the data provided and collected by any of the media or channels contact details identified on the website (including emails or phone calls), and the collected through the services for which CODERTY is responsible, according to the following purposes:
- Clients : Management of the relationship with clients. Personal data is used with the purpose of managing the contracted services, both at a technical level and at an accounting, tax and administrative, and / or to notify them of incidents or any information of interest about their services
- Potential Clients : Management of the relationship with the contacts. We process the information that we facilitates in order to send you advertising related to our products and services by any means (postal, email or telephone), invite them to events that can be organized or solve the queries raised
- Candidates : Managing the relationship with candidates. Personal data is used with the purpose of managing possible personnel selection processes
How long do we keep the data?
In compliance with the principle of limitation of the conservation period, the data collected will be treated only and exclusively for the time necessary and for the purposes for which they have been collected at all times.
CODERTY has established different retention periods depending on the type of data and the applicable purpose of its treatment. The applicable terms, unless a different term is specified in the General Contracting Conditions of the corresponding service will be:
- Clients : The data will be kept as long as the contractual and / or commercial relationship is maintained, plus a maximum additional term of 5 years after the end of the last contract, in application of the legislation civil, commercial and fiscal, unless they must be kept blocked for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Potential Clients : The data provided will be kept as long as the suppression of the same or the cessation of commercial activity.
- Candidates : The data provided will be kept for one year from the last consent confirmed.
What is the legitimacy of the processing of your data?
The processing of data by Coderty as the data controller is legitimized by:
- Clients : Their legitimacy is based, according to RGPD 2016/679, on the execution of a contract (Art 6.1.b) and / or in the consent of the interested party (Art 6.1.a)
- Potential Clients : Their legitimacy is based, according to RGPD 2016/679, on the consent of the interested party (Art 6.1.a)
- Candidates : Their legitimacy is based, according to RGPD 2016/679, on the consent of the interested party (Art 6.1.a)
To which recipients will the data be communicated?
The data that we process is only stored in our facilities, or in the facilities of our suppliers of services, all located within Spanish territory or in countries subject to PRIVACY agreements SHIELDS
- Clients : Banks and financial entities. Tax administration. Potential Clients: I don't know They will transfer data to third parties except legal obligation. Candidates: No data will be transferred to third parties except when required legal.
What are your rights in relation to your data?
You have the right to obtain access of whether or not we are treating personal data that concerns you, to access your personal data, and request the rectification of inaccurate data or complete incomplete data.
You also have the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data They are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. Coderty will proceed to delete the same without delay unless it is necessary to keep them in compliance with a legal obligation, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims. You also have the right to portability of the data if you deem it appropriate.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will proceed to block them and they may only be processed for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons based on your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data and CODERTY will stop processing them, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
In addition, any interested party will have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on the treatment automated, including profiling, that produces legal effects on it or affects it significantly similarly.
All these rights can be exercised, at any time by requesting it by postal mail addressed to CODERTY Legal Department, at the following address: C / Chillida No4, 4_1, Almería, Aguadulce ; or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . In any case, the request for a copy of the official document that proves the identity of the owner of the data.
If you consider that you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights , you can submit a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency , competent control authority in data protection, whose contact details are: Calle Jorge Juan, 6 - 28001 Madrid .
Users of the website and Coderty services are responsible for the veracity, timeliness and accuracy of the data provided to CODERTY , being considered truthful, current and exact data provided by themselves. Coderty will adopt the necessary measures to delete and rectify without delay those data that turn out to be inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which They are treated as soon as you have effective knowledge of their inaccuracy.